Boho Inspired Pop-Up Camper Re-do

Oh my gosh! I can't type fast enough. I'm so excited not only to share this reveal with y'all but, to actually be done with this camper so we can hit the road! Today I'll be sharing all the photos of the new interior in the camper. We are in LOVE!
The most important element for me in this reveal is not to show off this camper, but it's an inspiration post on how you can take a little ole something and transform it into a luxury, even while on a shoestring budget.
It took lots of patience and prayer to have this little dream come to fruition. But we finally have reached our goal and it's all the sweeter because of the amount of time we took to save and scrape it all together.
That's how we live, and it's so much better than buying this camper new and on credit, we scoured the internet for a whole year to find the right camper and yes it was hard, and at times, I began to wonder if maybe it was just a pipe dream of mine, but in the end, it fell into place perfectly with His timing, not mine. That's always better, to stand out of the way, and let God be the navigator.
We started by gutting all of the factory linens in the camper, bunk covers, cushion covers, curtains, removed them all. It took us several months, but we did it all ourselves. My husband helped me to recover the cushions in a leather-like vinyl for that bohemian vibe, I sewed new vintage-y curtains, and we placed plush down comforters on the beds. We also replaced all the cabinet pulls to dress it up a little. We feel so spoiled when we go camping!
It was just a regular factory pop-up before, and our dream come true after! I hope you'll come by the blog for a visit and more awesome before and afters!

23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
AmyLynn Espinosa

• Judy Grant Gilbert

Did you make the tassel garland.?

• AmyLynn Espinosa

Hi Judy! So nice to hear from you today! Yes, I did make the tassel garland. It was a super easy project using chunky yarn! I was trying to copy one I’d seen a while back for sale from Anthropology. Thanks for asking!

• Terrilynn

Where did you get the light over the table?

• Maureen May

I love, love, this! Well done what an amazing project you have completed. I wish you so many happy camping days filled with great fun. Kind regards Upper Belvedere, England. 👍🌹

• Mary wiens

Where did you get light over table? Is it battery or electric

• Car10929398

I have a 2008 Viking Epic pop up for sale. Excellent condition. Has a ton of storage and a storage space in front the whole width of the camper. also has a screen room. take a trip to VT to check it out.

• Jenny Parham

Looks good. Too many pillows though. There's not enough space for them when traveling. I would have used lined curtain material to keep in/ out cold/ heat.

• Maureen May

O it's all the pillows that make it so cosy !

But each to their own