AmyLynn Espinosa
AmyLynn Espinosa
  • Mount Airy, GA

Boho Inspired Pop-Up Camper Re-do

Oh my gosh! I can't type fast enough. I'm so excited not only to share this reveal with y'all but, to actually be done with this camper so we can hit the road! Today I'll be sharing all the photos of the new interior in the camper. We are in LOVE!
boho inspired pop up camper re do, home decor, outdoor living
The most important element for me in this reveal is not to show off this camper, but it's an inspiration post on how you can take a little ole something and transform it into a luxury, even while on a shoestring budget.
It took lots of patience and prayer to have this little dream come to fruition. But we finally have reached our goal and it's all the sweeter because of the amount of time we took to save and scrape it all together.
That's how we live, and it's so much better than buying this camper new and on credit, we scoured the internet for a whole year to find the right camper and yes it was hard, and at times, I began to wonder if maybe it was just a pipe dream of mine, but in the end, it fell into place perfectly with His timing, not mine. That's always better, to stand out of the way, and let God be the navigator.
We started by gutting all of the factory linens in the camper, bunk covers, cushion covers, curtains, removed them all. It took us several months, but we did it all ourselves. My husband helped me to recover the cushions in a leather-like vinyl for that bohemian vibe, I sewed new vintage-y curtains, and we placed plush down comforters on the beds. We also replaced all the cabinet pulls to dress it up a little. We feel so spoiled when we go camping!
It was just a regular factory pop-up before, and our dream come true after! I hope you'll come by the blog for a visit and more awesome before and afters!
AmyLynn Espinosa

• Carry Ensign

I just acquired my very first pop-up. After being in a travel trailer for so long that has lots of cabinets for permanent storage, where in the world do you store all these unnecessary items? I have trouble finding room just for necessities!

• AmyLynn Espinosa

Good morning Carrie! We don't travel with everything that you see photographed but a great deal of it does go with us. I was always amazed at the amount of under bench storage that we had. All the pillows and linens and lighting, etc. always stores nicely with plenty of room to spare for our necessities. Thanks for your question and have a glorious day!

• Johnsie Conyers

How did you put the new curtains up ?

• AmyLynn Espinosa

Good morning! I left up the original hanging hardware and attached Velcro pieces both to the sliders and the new curtaims I made. This made it easy to remove if necessary. Thanks for your question!

• Ran17494686

Did you have to replace the canvas? If so, where did you buy?
    maggi

• Wv732179124

Bear creek is where I bought my canvas and price was good and shipping is free

• Car10929398

I have a 2008 Viking Epic pop up for sale. Excellent condition. Has a ton of storage and a storage space in front the whole width of the camper. also has a screen room. take a trip to VT to check it out.

• Jenny Parham

Looks good. Too many pillows though. There's not enough space for them when traveling. I would have used lined curtain material to keep in/ out cold/ heat.