Bathroom Granite Counter Tops

+5
During Thanksgiving, I decided that I wanted new countertops for my 3 bathrooms. For some crazy reason, I always pick a project to do during the holidays. It is like an obsession or a really really strong have to feeling. Anyway my old laminate tops were stained and scratched and I had just painted the downstairs a beautiful teal green. The top then really was an eye sore. So while my husband was outside the Saturday before Thanksgiving I took the faucet off and ripped the top off. Then found a granite stone place in Raleigh, NC that would charge less if you got a top out of scrape granite. It still won't that cheap. They would fabricate and seal the granite. My question is once granite is sealed will it allow water to seep in and leave stains that eventually dry? Is this normal? I have called the company and to no avail get anything done about it. I also gave them a bad listing on Angie's list. Please look at the pictures and tell me what to do.
q bathroom granite counter tops, countertops, home maintenance repairs, The water stain comes from underneath
The water stain comes from underneath.
q bathroom granite counter tops, countertops, home maintenance repairs, See the various spots that absorb water
See the various spots that absorb water