Smooth, Crisp Cloth Napkins (no Iron Needed!)

As much as I love using cloth napkins, they can be prone to stubborn wrinkles! I don't know about you, but I despise ironing, especially when what I am ironing refuses to get smooth. Like this napkin, for example:
Retrieving napkins straight from the dryer also wasn't working for me because the edges still curled up!
But then I discovered this easy trick to crisp napkins with smooth edges--NO IRONING NEEDED!
Step 1: Wash napkins. Or, if you are trying this trick with clean napkins, run them under some water until they are wet. Wring out all excess water.
Step 2: Toss the napkins in the dryer for 5 minutes. This will loosen the fabric fibers up.
Step 3: Smooth out your napkin and either fold in half or in a triangle or don't fold at all, however you prefer.
Step 4: Hang napkins over a hanger and air dry completely. I stacked mine all on one hanger but you could multiple.
Step 5: Once napkins are all dry, remove and fold once more in the design you prefer. Store in a drawer or shelf where the napkins can lie smooth. And you're done!
For more tips on throwing a stress-free dinner party, see my blog post link below!

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Leilani Smith

• Arlene S. King
    Arlene S. King

I think I'd add a bit of Fabric Softener to the water.

• Lisa ruppert
    Lisa ruppert

I do the same with my jeans.Cause if I dry them to long they shrink.So I dry them just enough to get the wrinkles out.