Gabriel R
Gabriel R
  • Berwyn, IL
Asked on Feb 20, 2013

Outdoor furniture Decor

KMS WoodworksDeck and Patio Company "Outdoor Living Experts"Gabriel R
+2

Any suggestions on the type of patio furniture that would look best in this small space. (top floor- townhouse in Chicago, IL) Def not wicker
outdoor furniture decor, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, patio
  • 3po3

I got an inexpensive black cast iron patio set a couple of years ago. It has held up great, even outside all winter, and would go well with the colors on this deck, methinks.

• Gail Salminen

@Gabriel R Wow, what a beautiful space - love the fireplace. I would envision a seating area/conversation pit around that, maybe a faux ratan - Walmart usually has some good prices in the spring. Then I would suggest a bbq and table area towards the boarder - maybe even consider a canopy over the table, allows for more use if water resistant - we get one from Walmarts in the camping section, but considering a metal one this year from Lowes if they carry it again. Please post a pic of what you do - and thanks for posing the question. :)

• Gabriel R

Thanks for the ideas Gail. My mind is starting to race with ideas. thanks.

• I love this outdoor furniture brand, Made in America, great waranty, unbelievably durable. This collection feels like deep seating, but it is a special type of "sling" fabric that does no need to be covered, it drys instantly after rain, it is modular so you can group it different ways. It is called Homecrest Aero 2 http://www.homecrest.com/collections/detail.aspx?id=1

• KMS Woodworks

I am a fan of Jensen Leisure...they build stuff the way I do... http://jensenleisurefurniture.com/products/furniture-settings/topaz-balcony-group I built my own set of patio furniture using Ipe

outdoor furniture decor, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, patio, My ipe patio set there are 4 chairs total