Going Coastal With Fall Decor~ Coastal Fall Wreath

Pumpkins and Sea shells? Yes! If you’re going for coastal autumn decor, they can go well together! I decided that since I was going coastal with my fall decor, it needed to begin at my front door. This is an easy DIY wreath that can be made in under 30 minutes.
I started with a grapevine wreath and gathered the items I would need for the new look.
I wove a piece rope into the grapevine all the way around and hot glued it in place at the top of the wreath. Then I hot glued three wooden pumpkins to the wreath.
I used an orange burlap ribbon bow that I made last fall and tied a piece of teal burlap ribbon onto it. The bow is attached to the wreath with twine.
The next step was placement of the shells and other filler items. I placed them in various positions until I was satisfied with the balance and fullness, then hot glued them onto the wreath.
I love the pops of color against my black front door.
I found a pumpkin wreath hanger that I loved. Pumpkins and sea shells might not be a fall look that appeals to everyone, but living in a coastal town, it works for me!
To see more, please visit the link below.

13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Beverly Roderick at Across the Blvd