Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage

With the new Cinderella movie out this year, and coming across this little vintage wagon over Labor Day weekend, I decided to turn one of my turbine pumpkins from last year into Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. I would of loved to of used one of these industrial size turbines for it , but they were way to big for the wheels.
I removed the stem and leaves from the pumpkin, and found a top to an old wind chime in the garage.
My husband made a frame out of scrap sheet metal, and cut and bent it to make the frame, step and seats. He attached it with sheet metal screws. I found dollar store Christmas ornaments to use for a door and windows. After cleaning it, I spray painted everything with this spray paint, and used two gold paints for highlighting.
I glued craft stones over the sheet metal screws, step, seat and the top of the pumpkin. I used prisms on the top and for the door knob.
For the door and windows, I glued the mirrors back on and cut an old iPad protector I had to glue in behind the door and over the mirrors. I glued tin foil to the back of the iPad protector on the door, and glued on more stones.
I attached the door and windows with glue dots and fishing line, and glued ivy around them to hide the side views. I sprayed the ivy with Krylon glitter blast, golden glow.
I spray painted this little lantern with this paint. I added a dollar store pumpkin and this pumpkin person I had already. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I love how this turned out!
The carriage at night!
I used the wood part of the wagon for a fall flower arrangement for my front porch!