Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage

With the new Cinderella movie out this year, and coming across this little vintage wagon over Labor Day weekend, I decided to turn one of my turbine pumpkins from last year into Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. I would of loved to of used one of these industrial size turbines for it , but they were way to big for the wheels.
I removed the stem and leaves from the pumpkin, and found a top to an old wind chime in the garage.
My husband made a frame out of scrap sheet metal, and cut and bent it to make the frame, step and seats. He attached it with sheet metal screws. I found dollar store Christmas ornaments to use for a door and windows. After cleaning it, I spray painted everything with this spray paint, and used two gold paints for highlighting.
I glued craft stones over the sheet metal screws, step, seat and the top of the pumpkin. I used prisms on the top and for the door knob.
For the door and windows, I glued the mirrors back on and cut an old iPad protector I had to glue in behind the door and over the mirrors. I glued tin foil to the back of the iPad protector on the door, and glued on more stones.
I attached the door and windows with glue dots and fishing line, and glued ivy around them to hide the side views. I sprayed the ivy with Krylon glitter blast, golden glow.
I spray painted this little lantern with this paint. I added a dollar store pumpkin and this pumpkin person I had already. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I love how this turned out!
The carriage at night!
I used the wood part of the wagon for a fall flower arrangement for my front porch!

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects