Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage

With the new Cinderella movie out this year, and coming across this little vintage wagon over Labor Day weekend, I decided to turn one of my turbine pumpkins from last year into Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. I would of loved to of used one of these industrial size turbines for it , but they were way to big for the wheels.
I removed the stem and leaves from the pumpkin, and found a top to an old wind chime in the garage.
My husband made a frame out of scrap sheet metal, and cut and bent it to make the frame, step and seats. He attached it with sheet metal screws. I found dollar store Christmas ornaments to use for a door and windows. After cleaning it, I spray painted everything with this spray paint, and used two gold paints for highlighting.
I glued craft stones over the sheet metal screws, step, seat and the top of the pumpkin. I used prisms on the top and for the door knob.
For the door and windows, I glued the mirrors back on and cut an old iPad protector I had to glue in behind the door and over the mirrors. I glued tin foil to the back of the iPad protector on the door, and glued on more stones.
I attached the door and windows with glue dots and fishing line, and glued ivy around them to hide the side views. I sprayed the ivy with Krylon glitter blast, golden glow.
I spray painted this little lantern with this paint. I added a dollar store pumpkin and this pumpkin person I had already. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I love how this turned out!
The carriage at night!
I used the wood part of the wagon for a fall flower arrangement for my front porch!

15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs