Recycled Wall Decor Using Target Dollar Spot Bins

Almost everybody loves Target, right? Well, I'm especially a fan of their clearance items and Dollar Spot section. That's where I found these metal baskets a while back and recently decided to give them a new, creative purpose on our wall!
I had a few of these dark gray metal mesh bins leftover from a previous organizing project and a blank wall to fill by our back door...
So, I brainstormed a little and decided to attach all three to the wall. It didn't take much effort once I found the right size molly and screw to fit through the metal mesh holes. The goals was to make it sturdy enough to hold display items.
They turned out unique and functional. My favorite place to find knick-knack inspiration is HomeGoods of course (where this brilliant little guy came from).
Come on over and check out more details and pictures at Useful Beautiful Home, where I try to keep our home decor both useful and beautiful. ;)

Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Rachel @ UsefulBeautifulHome

• Patty Anderson
    Patty Anderson

These actually look sharp! I think I found the answer to one of my shelving issues! Do they come in assorted sizes? Having a brainstorm here, thanks to you!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    • Patty Anderson
      Patty Anderson

I found some small ones at Target that I picked up. They worked perfectly for discreet shelving for small objects on the wall. Thank you for the idea!
  • Can you use command hooks to hold the bins to the wall?