Fall Mantel Decor Using Vintage and Found Items

(This is a summary only. Visit my blog for the complete tutorial for this plus so many more home related tips and ideas. Click the link at the bottom of the post.)
Our family room mantel is my favorite one in the house. We spend a lot of time in here and I didn't want anything formal or stuffy on the mantel. So there's nothing fancy here. Just some thrift store finds and found items along with a couple of small new things.
I love using old books and found, unique items in our decor. I had some vintage German beer bottles given to me and I thought they looked perfect as funky fall stem vases, in my opinion anyway.
A few more old books and some faux pumpkins for color and texture.
A funky, free, mid century modern office chair makes a nice place to relax next to the fire. And I have seem to have an addiction to throws like the one on the chair.
Full the full tour plus hundreds of other ideas for decorating, cleaning, and organizing your home, visit my blog.
Click the link below to hop over!

30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Postcards From the Ridge

• JoAnn

Love this. Don't have a mantle but going to try something similar on my sideboard. And... love those beer bottles, hope I can find something similar!

• Mary

Home goods and Ross stores often have lightweight throws for decorator purposes . They are reasonably priced and look pretty thrown over a chair

• Postcards From the Ridge

I shop at those stores a lot and find some great deals. This throw is actually a scarf. I share more about it in my full post.