Marina Klima
Marina Klima
  • Freehold, NJ

Modern Bath with Bathroom Tile Designs

The illusion of complexity of the bathroom tile designs on the walls and the floor are created by manipulation of two tiles and two accessories: metal and glass inserts. Conventional stone tile features a pattern associated with Renaissance classics, and the mirrors are simple and contemporary.
This modern bathroom features designer’s bathroom tile designs. It is all about artful manipulation of inexpensive materials, including natural stone, glass and metal tiles. The style is modern classic where there is little distinction
The illusion of complexity of the bathroom tile designs on the walls and the floor are created by manipulation of two tiles and two accessories: metal and glass inserts.
Marina Klima

• Miriam I

I do like it, a lot! :-) thank you so much for sharing more! I absolutely love the sconces, btw. It's interesting to see the drawings to better understand the planning that went into it.

• Andre Beluchi

The design of that bathroom looks great, especially the tiles right there. Seeing this reminds me of the tools that my father has for me to maybe do this type of project. It would be something for me to start doing later this week since my mother in-law will be coming over soon. http://www.bernini.com.au/bathrooms