Driftwood Beach Towel Holder

$10

My friend found this amazing piece of driftwood at the beach last summer and I used it to make a cute little beach towel holder for our Home Depot Gift Challenge this month. Our chosen item was a stainless steel hose clamp so I used those to hold the towels.
driftwood beach towel holder, crafts, outdoor living
There were just a few supplies needed and I added a cute little sign on top of the board that says "waterlogged".
I used plain white chalk paint and stencils to make the sign then sprayed it with polyurethane and attached it with long screws.
It just hangs with some simple rope and stainless steel eye bolts. The towels can either be rolled like I have them, or be pulled through the hoops too to lay flat. I gave this to some family friends to hang at their beach house and it looks awesome!
Check out the blog post for the full tutorial, supply list, and more pics!
Emily @ Table & Hearth

• Tammy

I could never find the finished product! 😑 Table and hearth website had a security error. How did you hook the hoops on?