Rustic Pergola and Patio Makeover

$1000
1 Week
Advanced

Our hard work has paid off and we are able to reveal our new pergola and patio makeover. It all started with a hand-me-down patio set and sort of bloomed in to a complete build of an outdoor space. We invite you to come see how with a DIY attitude a couple with six kids built this sanctuary in their spare time and on a budget with reclaimed and repurposed finds. Decor

We couldn't be
rustic pergola and patio makeover, diy, fireplaces mantels, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, patio, woodworking projects
It all started with my parent's old patio set and then grew from there.
Our 10 ft. long farmhouse table is now perfect for us to not only have our own family dine, but enough space for guests too.
I found four flower hanging baskets at a garage sale for $1 and turned them into rustic lighting about our table.
We wanted to create a cozy setting and build a faux fireplace out of curbside wood. (tutorial coming soon!)
Our new addition is now the most cherised space in our backyard and offers wonderful opportunities to make memories. Come see the rest of the tour and how we did this all DIY.

• Lumber
  • Stain
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces