BUDGET FRIENDLY Bedroom Closet Overhaul

2.6K Views
Hey everyone! I'm super psyched to show you my bedroom closet overhaul!! Let me start off by saying, our new house does NOT lack in the storage space department... There is storage just about anywhere you look, which is super rare for a early 1920's circa home. So we got lucky!
Difficulty: Medium
  • budget friendly bedroom closet overhaul, bedroom ideas, closet, organizing
Originally we were going to purchase all new shelving, and create a closet system. However, the budget wasn't so friendly. So we decided to revamp what he have, and make it our own.
BEFORE: the closet as it was before was pretty bleh, and had *GASP* MIRRORED sliding doors! YICKS! Those were the first things to go! With a good cleaning the existing shelves could be replaced to where ever we wanted.
AFTER: So in total we spent $88! That's a new closet space for LESS THAN $100!!! Not to mention, it looks fantastic!!!
Want to see how I did this and similar projects? Follow the link below!

To see more: https://creativelyhomespun.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/budget-friendly-bedroom-closet-overhaul-thekendigsnewdigs/

Ask the creator about this project

• Hannah V
      Hannah V Brooklyn, NY

Fab job! I definitely need to get more creative with my storage in my tiny closet.

• Creatively Homespun
          Creatively Homespun Johnstown, PA

@Hannah V At our previous house, I had this HUUUUGE walk-in closet. So when we moved to our new house, every time looked at the closet I could hear, "wahhh wahhhhhh". ;-) Something had to be done to jazz it up! Now I find myself leaving the doors open so I can look at it all the time! lol!

• Kincaid99
          Kincaid99 Saint Joseph, MO

Wow, you did a fantastic redo, love it. We have a small walk-in closet, the previous owners were young, the closet is YELLOW with blue spatters all over, yikes for me too. You have inspired us to redo our pink (yellow) elephant, even though my husband uses it, he will appreciate a redo. it has plenty of storage already, just a new wall treatment and some fab baskets for catchalls. Thank you so much for sharing. Enjoy

• Creatively Homespun
              Creatively Homespun Johnstown, PA

@Kincaid99 yay!! I'm so glad it inspiring you!! (that's what this is allll about!) Good luck!! Thank you for stopping by with such sweet comments! :-)