BUDGET FRIENDLY Bedroom Closet Overhaul

Hey everyone! I'm super psyched to show you my bedroom closet overhaul!! Let me start off by saying, our new house does NOT lack in the storage space department... There is storage just about anywhere you look, which is super rare for a early 1920's circa home. So we got lucky!
budget friendly bedroom closet overhaul, bedroom ideas, closet, organizing
Originally we were going to purchase all new shelving, and create a closet system. However, the budget wasn't so friendly. So we decided to revamp what he have, and make it our own.
BEFORE: the closet as it was before was pretty bleh, and had *GASP* MIRRORED sliding doors! YICKS! Those were the first things to go! With a good cleaning the existing shelves could be replaced to where ever we wanted.
AFTER: So in total we spent $88! That's a new closet space for LESS THAN $100!!! Not to mention, it looks fantastic!!!
Want to see how I did this and similar projects? Follow the link below!
Creatively Homespun

• Patricia Mayne

Nice job! I really like the fabric on the wall idea. We have a small closet in an extra bedroom in our new home and fabric on the wall would be an excellent solution for that space. Currently, the wall had wallpaper in the closet which I pulled down. Now there is a lot of texture on the wall behind it. It could be wallpaper glue but why not just cover it with fabric?? My husband will be using that room as an office.

• Creatively Homespun

@Patricia Mayne Thank you! :-) That would be perfect! I think it's a great way to clean up a closet space without having to do too much work! And it feels less permanent than paint or wallpaper.

• Hattie16

Very nice! Love the way you incorporated a vanity also. When our renovation gets done, I'll have to share what we did!