Kitchen Kelli
Kitchen Kelli
  • Norman, OK

Curbside Cast Off to Front Porch Beauty

$5.00

My husband and I were headed to the Farmer's Market when we saw several items sitting down a particular street curbside. It was big trash day so we took a detour and found several items that we transformed today. This planter used to be two unrelated pieces......
curbside cast off to front porch beauty, container gardening
We found these two pieces at different curbs this morning. The stand part is cast iron. The top appears to have had dirt in it at some point, maybe as a planter.
He sat one on top of the other -
Secured the top to the bottom with zip ties.
He then painted it with Krylon Maxx Rust Color - and it looks like he just jammed those fall flowers in but I was so happy with the results, I didn't mind a bit!
Kitchen Kelli

• Hannah V

Amazing job!

• Teri

Wow! I have something similar to 5he base. Now I need something to attach to the top.

• Kitchen Kelli

@Teri We got a very large chrysanthemum planter, $15 at Lowe's, sat it in - had to build it up just a little but when they bloom it's going to be gorgeous!