How To Clean a Microfiber Couch - Quick & Easy!

$3

If you have a microfiber couch you know one of the best things is how easy it is to clean! Unfortunately though, water mark stains are tougher than expected to remove (and they can come from all sorts of things - babies, dogs, spills...you name it). Water marks don't have to stay around forever though, Sarah from www.diyjustcuz.com shares how she removes these pesky stains for good.
Check out the difference, it's like a brand new couch.
What was once dirty and questionable now looks clean and perfect!
SUPPLIES: White cloth, rubbing alcohol, spray bottle, baby wipes, hard bristle/scrubbing brush, hair dryer (optional).
Poor rubbing alcohol in the spray bottle and dampen the fabric. Scrub the couch with the wash cloth and scrubbing brush. This helps remove the dirt stains but not the water stains.
Finally, to remove every last ounce of dirt and water, use the magic tool...BABY WIPES. Completely scrub and soak the couches with the baby wipes and before you know it, all the water stains will completely vanish! It's that simple.
REMEMBER: Rubbing alcohol for dirt, wipes for water stains!

Brittany | Sarah | Sam

• Gkd33276300

How big are these pumpkins? I can’t see the house so I have no point of reference, They look awesome!

• Dana

I don’t see any pumpkins in these sofa pictures....

• LNIX

Not sure what my sofa is covered with. I have washed the cushion covers in the washing machine on cold with some success. Should I try the alcohol/baby wipes on the fixed arms?

• Kelly Peterson

Will this work on a non microfiber couch( polyester)? I spilled some coconut oil and have not managed to remove it?

• Kimberly Marschall

Trying on my beige micro fabric chaise right now.....would be better with good ventilation but it is cold in Winnipeg! I am trying it on cat drool, but I'm finding my baby wipes aren't overly wet so I'm using 2 at a time. I think I need to be patient and let it dry cause I'm driving myself crazy right now.

• Michelle

This does work! Might have to do again but so easy that's not a problem. Thanks!