Easy Burlap Wall Art

Sometimes you come across something in a craft store and a light bulb goes off! I purchased a printed grainsack a while back with intentions of making a pillow. Then I came across these framing pieces in the frame section of my craft store! I was easily able to create this simple wall art in about 15 minutes! ating style
You can hang it on a wall or lean it so it can easily be moved around to change up your decor. I like the idea of leaning it. I like to change things up and shop my home. This is the perfect accessory to change up your look!
You will need a piece of printed burlap or grainsack, frame bars, wood glue, scissors and a heavy-duty staple gun.
These bars come in numerous sizes. I actually took my grainsack with me to the store and played around with different sizes on the floor.
The are very inexpensive and fit together like a puzzle piece. I did apply wood glue at each connection for added stability.
Simply stretch and staple to the back of the frame like you would apply fabric to a chair cushion.
I love it with my fall decor! More details and photos on the blog.

Christy @ Our Southern Home

• DIY 180

Lovely

• Marilyn Zaruba

VERY clever. Just as a side note if you can't find cheap enough frames in a retail store, don't forget the thrift shops and garage sales where they will be as cheap as a quarter. I am most definitely doing this.