New Life For An Old Wooden Tractor Wagon

I stumbled on an old chest at a barn sale that I instantly fell in love with. When I returned the next day to pick up my chest, the seller asked me to take a look at something he knew I would like as I had expressed my love for barnwood at the sale.
He walked me over to a semi trailer and literally crawled underneath to show me these beautiful pieces to an old farm tractor wagon. I had to have them. We made a deal and dug them out.
After a few hours of scrubbing and scraping, they were ready to become something new. A few ideas were running through my head but I still didn't know exactly what to do with them until a friend came up with a spectacular idea.
I had been searching high and low for a new bed frame for years but never really fell in love with anything.
After a lot of planning I started building my new platform bed. I constructed the frame but I knew I was going to need more wood for the platform.
Thankfully, a friends cousin owned an old barn right down the road. She let me dig through a pile of barn wood that matched the wagon sides perfectly.
A few cuts later and after wrestling with lots of rusty nuts and bolts, this is what I came up with.
All the pieces were deconstructed and taken inside to be reconstructed. A support was added to the inside of the frame.
A new quilt gave my new platform bed the final touch. I couldn't have imagined this turning out any better!

23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Issaac @ Practicing ImPerfection