New Life For An Old Wooden Tractor Wagon

I stumbled on an old chest at a barn sale that I instantly fell in love with. When I returned the next day to pick up my chest, the seller asked me to take a look at something he knew I would like as I had expressed my love for barnwood at the sale.
He walked me over to a semi trailer and literally crawled underneath to show me these beautiful pieces to an old farm tractor wagon. I had to have them. We made a deal and dug them out.
After a few hours of scrubbing and scraping, they were ready to become something new. A few ideas were running through my head but I still didn't know exactly what to do with them until a friend came up with a spectacular idea.
I had been searching high and low for a new bed frame for years but never really fell in love with anything.
After a lot of planning I started building my new platform bed. I constructed the frame but I knew I was going to need more wood for the platform.
Thankfully, a friends cousin owned an old barn right down the road. She let me dig through a pile of barn wood that matched the wagon sides perfectly.
A few cuts later and after wrestling with lots of rusty nuts and bolts, this is what I came up with.
All the pieces were deconstructed and taken inside to be reconstructed. A support was added to the inside of the frame.
A new quilt gave my new platform bed the final touch. I couldn't have imagined this turning out any better!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Issaac @ Practicing ImPerfection