Mrs Major Hoff
Mrs Major Hoff
  • College Station, TX

Easy to Make Halloween Candy Bucket (Free SVG!) #Halloween

Need a large container for that Halloween Candy? Want something that can be reused all year long? This simple to find galvanized bucket works perfectly! Add a Halloween themed vinyl cut out and remove when done! The best part? The SVG file for your cutting machine is totally free!
easy to make halloween candy bucket free svg halloween, crafts, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor
I purchased this 2 handle bucket from the Better Homes & Garden line at my local Walmart. You can find them at hardware stores or feed stores. Don't forget the candy to fill it with!
I used my circuit to cut out the design. It makes it so easy! I've included the file so you can use it with your cutting machine.
After I cut the vinyl, I "weeded" out the vinyl that wouldn't be part of the design.
I used transfer tape to place the vinyl on the bucket.
Be sure to fill yours with lots of candy!
After Halloween is over, simply remove the vinyl and use the bucket for an ice bucket during Thanksgiving, to hold presents at Christmas, champagne on New Years--the possibilities are endless!
Be sure to stop by the blog post linked below to get the free file to download!
Mrs Major Hoff