Fall Chalkboard Decor Using Dollar Store Supplies!

This fall decoration is the perfect way to bring fall color into your home while adding the rustic chalkboard touch. The best news is that you can make this for only a few dollars using supplies from the dollar store.
The base of this project is a large plastic serving tray from your local dollar store. I found mine at the Dollar Tree. After a light sanding with fine sandpaper, it was ready to paint with chalkboard paint.
Chalkboard paint isn't found at the dollar store yet but it's a great buy to keep on hand. It lasts a long time and you can use it on a multitude of projects, even in place of regular black paint.
After several light coats of chalkboard paint has dried you can add flowers. I grabbed three bunches from the Dollar Tree. I had the paint at my house so on this project I spent $4.
Next you just need to add chalk and you're ready for the perfect sign to welcome fall visitors to your home.

25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Bobbie Byrd - Clumsy Crafter