Burlap Pillow For Fall

I love to change things up by adding burlap to some of my fall decor. So today I am sharing with you one of my easiest and super cute fall pillow. Throw pillows are a great thing to add to a sofa, chairs or bed and you don't have to pay a lot of money to do so.
Supplies you will need to make this fun and easy fall burlap pillow. Two different color burlap fabrics, burlap flower, Sharpie gold pen and glue.
Next add an inspirational saying and glue to your burlap bag and you have yourself a awesome throw pillow.
This fun and easy project would look great in your home and is a great gift for anyone. Stop by www.DIY180.com to see the full tutorial. You can also see my other burlap favorites.

DIY 180

• Cmn11448688

Are the burlap flowers made by you ar purchased as seen. If so...is there a pattern? I like this look that you came up with.

• DIY 180

I'm so sorry for not getting back sooner. The flowers I purchased however, I have made them many times and it's very easy to make. You should be able to find a tutorial with a pattern via google or Pinterest. Thank you for your comment