Denise In Bloom
Denise In Bloom
  • Poulsbo, WA

Creating An Eclectic Wall Plate Arrangement

How I Created My Eclectic Plate Arrangement
Choose a color scheme: If you want to create a plate arrangement like mine, start with your color scheme. Maybe you already have a vintage plate collection to use, but for me I just started my collection off of newer plates and ones I had in my stash. I decided on white, aqua blue, cobalt blue, and soft green.
Have fun choosing the colors that you want for your
This is the final wall finished.
This is the final wall finished.
I first gathered plates in a variety of shapes, colors, and patterns.
I traced all the plates onto paper, cut them out, and placed them on the wall. This was a great way to start  without hanging plates yet.
I traced all the plates onto paper, cut them out, and placed them on the wall. This was a great way to start without hanging plates yet.
Then I started to play around with it.
Then I started to play around with it.
I moved things around, deleted some of the plates till I got the pleasing display I wanted.
Denise In Bloom

• V Valencia

I absolutely love this...thank you for this post. I recently did a "walls of plates" in my dining room. Here is a picture that inspired me.

creating an eclectic wall plate arrangement, home decor, wall decor
  • Tracey

Very beautiful! Where did you find the aqua flower shaped plate? That one is my favorite.