DIY BACKYARD POND & LANDSCAPE WATER FEATURE

See how I created my backyard water feature for a fraction of the price of hiring a landscaper. I saved thousands of dollars and couldn't be happier with how it turned out!
diy backyard pond amp landscape water feature, landscape, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, See how I created my backyard water feature for a fraction of the price of hiring a landscaper I saved thousands of dollars and couldn t be happier with how it turned out
diy backyard pond amp landscape water feature, landscape, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, You can see in the before photo the small area that needed attention was surrounded by a walkway and patio
You can see, in the before photo, the small area that needed attention was surrounded by a walkway and patio.
diy backyard pond amp landscape water feature, landscape, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features
diy backyard pond amp landscape water feature, landscape, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, Moved tubing around to get the right water flow
Moved tubing around to get the right water flow.
Backfilled stone wall for plants.
diy backyard pond amp landscape water feature, landscape, outdoor living, patio, ponds water features, All Finished
All finished

Oh My! Creative

• Thom.72950

yes I am inspired, I have a corner just outside my walkout lower level. It is already stone paver and is turning green from the standing water after a rain or something. Can you get a heavy plastic tub or something like that. I was thinking about this and thought I could set the tub in there and then build it up with stones and soil. the water recycles through the tub to the water fall and make it a Koi pond with waterfall and flowers all around, what o you think??

• Deb Hannah-gilliam

I have a suggestion, but it may not work depending on the space you are looking to use. I purchased one of the large plastic flower pots from the dollar store and put a pump in it. I gathered a variety of sandstone from around the lake to use around the pot and filled in spaces with smaller potted plants and river gravel. Was an inexpensive fountain/water feature that drew many compliments.

• Thom.72950

Yes, I think that would work also and a whole lot cheaper. Thanks for that idea