Ployblend Grout Renew - An Affordable, Easy Way to Update Grout Color

$6

We built our home in 1985. In 2000 DIY hubby laid ceramic tile directly over cheap vinyl flooring in our two baths, kitchen, dining room and laundry room. We went with a light tile, but for some reason I wanted the grout to be dark. My thinking was that it would hide stains on the grout and help each tile to "stand out". At the time it was a large improvement over the damaged sheet vinyl. Over time,
Before :(
Before :(
Tedious, but oh! so worth it!
Tedious, but oh! so worth it!
After!
After!
PageFarmChick

• Hope Alcaraz

Where did you get the grout paint?What was the brand? Do you seal the grout after painting it in? please email me at hopealcaraz@me.com. Thank you.

• Bul33347571

If you want to add a second coat of poly blend grout renewal how long do you have to wait before you can apply it again?

• PageFarmChick

The polyblend grout renew dries relatively quickly. I paint a few squares with first coat, then come back and repeat.

• Bul33347571

• Judy Hinkle

I didn't see what paint you used.I have alot of tile and am tirex of the grout as well.

• Robert Marie

Great tutorial!!

Directions, plus products used, are perfectly noted and described.