Terry
Terry
  • Lees Summit, MO

Small Kitchen Remodel gives function and space.

From drab to fab!
Before (main kitchen)
Before (main kitchen)
small kitchen remodel makes gives more function, home improvement, kitchen design
Before (wasted space)
Before (wasted space)
This corner was empty and wasted cluttered with dog food, brooms, and old microwave and everything else that wouldn't fit
Wasted space now beautiful
Wasted space now beautiful
There used to be a door at the end of this run, we took out a window in the living room and moved the door and it looks great
This is what lights can do.
This is what lights can do.
I went with quartz countertops because granite is too busy for my taste. I splurged on the Danze faucet because I fell in love with it...even the sprayer is solid metal.
Used to be 2 small openings with spindles on each side of the door opening. Knocked out the half wall closest to the main wall and moved this post to add the bar.

• Enzo

Where did you get the cabinets from ?

• Terry

I got them from a local custom cabinet shop Enzo and I won't promote them because for what they cost I think the quality is lacking. The shop built my parents cabinets years ago and they are still like brand new so I assumed they would be the same...check around and get real consumer reviews in this throw away society...