Pantry Storage Jars

$0

It is an outrage the number of jars and plastic containers we have to discard every day in a house. I'm keeping them because I like to re-use them, you can always find a different use that what they already had without having to go through a recycling center. The other day I started to sort them by size to try to gain some space and suddenly I had an idea.
I had several of this size and thought it was ideal for pantry storage such as nuts, bay leaves, salt ... well, they gave much play. The first thing I did was gave them a thin coat of handmade chalk paint because it works wonderfully on glass, and then sprayed painted them. I did the same with the plastic lids. I like the fast and clean finish with spray, really.
They dried while I thought about what I was going to put them in, and when I decided I designed the labels. Then I printed and transferred them to the jars.
This is another of those fast and cute projects I love, and I have a few more bottles ready to add to the collection.
What do you think of the result? I love them, but I would like to know your opinion

Sweet Things - Pili

• Princess

what software did you use to create the label and what did you use to glue the label on?

• Angela L.

I love this project! I have so many Dollar Tree clear plastic storage containers in my pantry with various colored lids. I used your idea. I used chalk paint to paint all the lids black. Then, I ordered the "chalkboard" labels on Amazon and put one on every container. Love it.

• Virginia May

Do you have a printable for the labels? Those are SO CUTE!!!