Pantry Storage Jars

$0

It is an outrage the number of jars and plastic containers we have to discard every day in a house. I'm keeping them because I like to re-use them, you can always find a different use that what they already had without having to go through a recycling center. The other day I started to sort them by size to try to gain some space and suddenly I had an idea.
pantry storage jars, crafts, repurposing upcycling
I had several of this size and thought it was ideal for pantry storage such as nuts, bay leaves, salt ... well, they gave much play. The first thing I did was gave them a thin coat of handmade chalk paint because it works wonderfully on glass, and then sprayed painted them. I did the same with the plastic lids. I like the fast and clean finish with spray, really.
They dried while I thought about what I was going to put them in, and when I decided I designed the labels. Then I printed and transferred them to the jars.
This is another of those fast and cute projects I love, and I have a few more bottles ready to add to the collection.
What do you think of the result? I love them, but I would like to know your opinion
Sweet Things - Pili

• Princess

what software did you use to create the label and what did you use to glue the label on?

• Hava Klein

How did you make the labels? Obviously on the computer but what program?

• Sweet Things - Pili

@Hava Klein, you can see the link to the source in my blog. Then you need Photoshop, for example, to personalize them

• PJ Wise

Another wonderful Scout project for the Christmas gift table. Perfect for church groups, senior projects. Wrap a set of six with ribbon, using "blackboard" labels, and place in a pretty box with tissue; what a great gift for everyone. Awesome finished project. Thanks !