Give Your White Stove a Touch of Vintage

I got tired of the all white stove.
We will be redoing our kitchen in a farmhouse vintage theme.
Since my stove is only 6 years old, I figured I could make it blend and look a little more vintage.
So I painted my knobs, the oven handle and the drawer. And the drawers these days don't have handles so I added one.
I love the look.
Now I just need to paint the little country sign a cherry red.
This is the paint I used. Its Rust-Oleum 2x and the color is Seaside. Sorry for not including it in my earlier post. Forgive me. =)
I painted my fridge handles to match. Follow me on Facebook! www.Facebook.com/FarmgirlsCreations

• Sha31576831

Did the heat have any effect on the paint after time. Would love to do this but have concerns on durability.

• Markeen

I painted mine exactly the same way and have had not problems with the paint. Indeed, none of the parts are heat sensitive. Make sure you let them 'cure' for a few days if you can Or if that is t possible, don't touch the parts any more than you have to.

• Maxine Perry

Can I do a gas stove

• Markeen

Yes you can! I painted my gas stove exactly the same way, in fact when I saw this post I thought it was my stove! I wondered how my stove got posted, lol. But yes mine is a gas stove. I have had no problems at all with any of the paint coming off. I used exactly that paint And that paint color!

• Cindi

Did you take your handle off your stove door?

• Markeen

When I saw this post,I wondered how MY stop e got posted! Seriously I used exactly the same color and paint. I painted exactly the same parts. My stove is electric but not a glass top. Everybody loves it!

• 1cs1267
    40 minutes ago

I love this … my electric stove is probably 20 years old but they don't make them like they used to and the only thing that doesn't work on it is the timer! No big deal, right?! But I am remodeling my kitchen to a rather farmhouse look (we do live in a farmhouse!), and I think painting those parts of our stove will be another step I add to this remodel. And the frig handles to match as well. Thanks for the idea! Love how yours turned out!!!!!