Everybody's Got Baggage. AKA DIY Medicine Cabinet From a Suitcase

$30-50

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin...
By saying everybody, but EVERYBODY has got baggage.
everybody s got baggage aka diy medicine cabinet from a suitcase, bathroom ideas, diy, how to, repurposing upcycling
When you're right, you're right, am I right? I don't think anyone lives on this fine floating orb for too long before we start acquiring it. So the question becomes, how do we handle this baggage? Does the weight eventually crumble us and we simply throw in the towel? Do we go on a tear just KO everybody who has ever stood in our way?
Me? I've got baggage, too. Know what I did with mine? Made a medicine cabinet.
And if you want, you could too. Consider this a little "talk therapy" session about your baggage. We'll unpack all those burdens together, and hang em on the wall.
I've talked you through all the supplies needed, and the whole sordid process on the blog, so head over there if you're gonna take the bull by the horns and do this thing!
We use our medicine cabinet in our kids bathroom, which has kind of a vintage transportation theme going on. We were able to renovate the whole space for $1800 by doing things like using suitcases for medicine cabinets and such.
Click here to check out the whole space and more of the suitcase vanity!
Nice to "hang" with you here at Hometalk. As they say in Steel Magnolias, we love you more than our luggage! Which, as you can see, in this "case", means a lot.
Heathered Nest

• Dfm

please do not store medications in a "medicine" cabinet. the temp swings and the humidity can make them un stable, they are better off in a dry location, such as a closet- dry and dark, or on the top shelf of a kitchen cabinet. young kids think some medications are syrup to eat....and can overdose on cough syrup. 34 yrs I've held a nursing license..it amazes me just how many kids get into things they shouldn't. okay, I'll shut up now...

• Dfm

all is good then, many people don't know how humidity and temp swings affect pills and other medications.