Pine Cone Wreath

Wanted to make a pine cone wreath but I needed a base so I decided to use hose from an old vacuum cleaner. I like shopping in the woods around my home for craft supplies and that is were I got the pine cones.
I cut hose into and hot glued it together to make base large enough.
Need to cut pine cones down, tried garden clippers but they weren't strong enough so I used branch trimmers and they worked great.
I cut and hot glued cones all around, then I trimmed down smaller unopened cones to fill in gaps. I also made a wire hanger for the back using a wire coat hanger and hot glued it to the back.
I used spray paint over entire wreath. Paint was a bright sea foam color but the pine cones soaked the paint up causing color change. It was a nice surprise because I like the new grayish color.
I then spray painted sweet gum balls a bright glossy red but once again the color changed. Hot glued them on and was finished. I may add a bow later.

3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For