Bright Green Door
Bright Green Door
  • Marquette, MI

Simple Spice Organization

Have your spices ever looked like as much of a disaster as mine used to?! Every time I needed one it resulted in a frustrating mess. I had no organizational system and everything was always a disaster.
simple spice organization, kitchen design, organizing
I seriously have a little burst of happiness when I pull one out in seconds, versus the anger-inducing frustration I used to have when trying to find spices!
Wouldn't you love a drawer this organized? Head to my blog for more details on the DIY and other great DIY's like this!
To see the rest of this tutorial head to www.BrightGreenDoor.com or click on the link at the bottom of this page.
I'd also love if you'd follow BrightGreenDoor on Social Media so we can stay connected:
Click here to Follow on Facebook
Click here to follow on Pinterest
BrightGreenDoor is a place where readers can come and be inspired to create a home that they love. It includes everything from simple home DIY's, design tips, and delicious recipes. If you enjoyed this post you'll love the rest of the posts there!
Bright Green Door