Blue chandelier Redo

I bought this chandelier at a yard sale this summer. It was was way to brassy and dated. I spray painted it Valspars Tropical Oasis and I cleaned up the crystals. It took me two days to put it back together because I asked my husband to take a before picture and he forgot. There were seven different sizes of crystals and it took forever to figure out. I planned on selling it but once it was completed I
After
After
Before
Before
blue chandelier redo, home decor, lighting
Shanna Gilbert

• Irene Ross-Williams

where can I buy crystals at a reasonable price? I have the chandelier but the crystals are missing.

• CK

Lowe's has them in the lighting department. But if you wait till Christmas season, Hobby Lobby has tree ornaments that can be used for the crystals. Of course they're not going to be glass but I got some from HL for my make-over chandy that are acrylic and look very much like glass. They were on sale 2 for $2. Great deal! My sister is law thought they were real glass :-)

• Irene Ross-Williams

Thank you , Connie, for taking the time to answer my question.

• LaurieAnn Ray

What are the little dish things under the candles? Where can I get some. I have beenough hanging onto a big brass chandelier hoping inspiration would strike. You did!!! Love everything about it!

• Shanna Gilbert

Thank so much! They actually came with the chandelier I just didn't have them in the before pic. I'm not really sure where you would get them. Wish I could be more help!

• Robbie Armstrong

Those are bobeché's and can be found at Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann's, Pier One. If you want VERY plain, you can also get them at Wal-Mart.

• Gabrielle Bonin

I have the same one, I want to know what paint to buy ? thank you

• Dolores DeLuise

Thanks for this post. I've been getting ready to spray my white chandelier of 16 years the color chartreuse to stand out in a light blue room. I want to add crystals but will have to drill holes in the light holders. Any advice?

• Missy Burch

Love this