Emily Biggs
Emily Biggs
  • Cary, NC

New Crackle Finish Is Fine!

3.5 Hours

So here goes my first post on Hometalk. I'm loving this site and hope that I can share valuable information to you followers cause I'm sure seeing some good info on here.
Maison Blanche has a new paint product out called "Le Craque" which is a crackle medium for their La Craie paints. Really? Le Craque? LOL. Yep and I have to say I was pleased with its performance. What I like about it is the one step
Before
Before
After
After
Close up of Le Craque
Close up of Le Craque
Emily Biggs

• Geri Lenigan

loved this table! You did a great job on it. I love the cottage look. I'm just starting to give old furniture new looks. Can you tell me where you get your decals? Look forward to seeing more of your work.

• Elaine Simmons

Emily has not had a chance to comment on where she got her labels but I can tell you an excellent source is "The Graphics Fairy". She has lots of free ones and a lot of French ones like this.