Karren Haller
Karren Haller
  • Las Vegas, NV

Up-cycled Makeup Tray

Up-cycled Makeup Tray is made of 2 glass plates and a wine glass and the possibilities are endless!!
up cycled makeup tray, crafts, repurposing upcycling
There are so many possibilities with glass plates, wine glasses, candlesticks, bottles, cups and dishes and plates. They can be white, clear, patterned, faux silver platters or any combination. I have seen the cutest serving trays made stacking plates and cups for parties. I would love to see polka dot dishes made into a stacking tray.
The possibilities are endless!! It would be great for creating one for cupcakes or peti fours or small desserts for parties or BBQ's. Anything that you can stack and that would be stable could work!! But for me it was a makeup tray!
I decided to have access on more surface of the bottom plate I would set the wine glass to the back of the plate. This way by have access to the back of the tray & on the bottom for larger items and to utilize all the space. The project took me 5 minutes once my hot glue gun was heated. If you would want your pieces to be more permanent you could use an art glue like uv6800 glue.
Karren Haller