Lisa Milligan
Lisa Milligan
  • Green Bay, WI

Yogurt Container Interchangeable Planter

I love it when we can take something old and make it into something new. That’s exactly what I decided to do with an old yogurt container.
yogurt container interchangeable planter, container gardening, crafts, repurposing upcycling
I decided to make a yogurt container interchangeable planter. Why interchangeable? Because I really like the idea of having an item and changing it for each season. It just makes decorating so much simpler, and that’s what I am all about!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 32 oz yogurt container
twine
glue gun and glue
Halloween ribbon
Halloween decorations
WHAT YOU DO:
First you need to remove the covering from the yogurt container. This brand had a plastic cover that was very easy to remove. If it is actually painted on, you might need to use some acetone to get the container clean.
Poke a few holes in the bottom of the container with an ice pick or knife for drainage.
Then use the glue gun to glue the twine to the container.

Lisa Milligan

• Fifimifi

why do you need to clean painted yogurt container if you're glueing twine over it so the print is covered anyway?

• Lisa Milligan

Hi! I chose to do it just in case some of the white showed through. You certainly don't have to if you don't want to! Thanks for visiting!