Rustic Farmhouse Centerpiece

When it comes to seasonal decorating, for the most part I like to keep things simple and neutral. I wanted to create a centerpiece that reflected that for the Fall season. No skeletons or spooky Halloween decorations at my house!
rustic farmhouse centerpiece, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I started with a small tree stump as my base. I added a layer of seasonal greens that I picked up at the grocery store for only a few dollars. On top of that I added mini pumpkins (3 for $1) that I painted white. Next, a few gourds painted gold. Lastly, I embellished with mini acorns and pine cones.
This centerpiece will transition from October all the way through November. I will have to change out the greenery a few times when it wilts, but it only costs a few dollars at the grocery store and I prefer the fresh greens.
Of course, there are a ton of ways you could switch this up, some more suggestions are on the blog, as well as tons of inspiration for Fall decorating from other bloggers in our blog hop!
TheHoneycombHome