Nature Inspired Decorated Jars for Fall

So happy to join a bunch of fellow bloggers for a Fall Inspiration blog hop. I love projects using jars and so I gave it a go at embellishing some for Fall. ars,
Make sure to visit all the other fall projects by clicking --->
nature inspired decorated jars for fall, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I love to add multiple layers when I decorate a vignette or an item for decor. I have been wanting to use some items from my nature stash and so I gathered all the items together and this is what I ended up with.
You can use mason jars, plain jars or even drinking glasses as your base. I happened to use empty peanut butter jars for my project.
These are the items I used for layering onto my jars. Most of them you can find in your own backyard or at the craft store. The strip of fabric was cut from an old blouse of mine.
Here is a simple step by step. One small tip... it is easier to place the leaf in first and the feathers afterwards. You can hot glue everything in place. The only hot glue I used was to attach the tag. This way I can simply slip it off and change it for the next occasion or season.
If you don't have real dried leaves, you could use artificial ones or ones cut out of burlap or brown craft paper.
The faux enamel tags were ones I had made and you can find the tutorial here http://www.patinaparadise.com/2015/03/diy-french-enamel-number-tags-signs_9.html
I added the date for Thanksgiving to the tags as a reminder so I can look forward to it and so that I can pace myself to be prepared for it as well.
I love how they look in my Fall vignette in my entryway and think the extra layer of texture adds so much visual interest. I will be putting candles or electric tea lights in them.
I think they would look great in a centrepiece for a Fall Wedding. You could put whatever you like on the tags... initials... or you could spell out a word with as many jars as you like. They really are simple to make, and I think they would look great just about anywhere. The next time you go for a nature walk don't forget to collect some things to use for your Fall Decorating.

Patina Paradise