Make A Repurposed Garden Chandelier

$5-15
1-2 Hour

This garden chandelier is true shabby chic, combining old and elegant to add bling to your garden . It's also my oldest and favourite garden art piece.
It's easy to make.
1. Find an old metal kitchen colander (or metal lamp shade). You want something with holes in it (or you can use a metal drill bit and drill them).
2. Using 16 gauge wire, wrap around marbles and hang crystals from the ends. You
This is the first piece of garden art I ever made and it's still my favourite.
1. Find an old kitchen colander or metal lamp shade - you'll want holes in it for attaching the wires.
2. Use 16 gauge wire. Wrap around marbles and hang old lamp crystals (fake is fine!) on the ends.
3. Glue on flat-bottom marbles.
1. Find an old kitchen colander or metal lamp shade - you'll want holes in it for attaching the wires. 2. Use 16 gauge wire. Wrap around marbles and hang old lamp crystals (fake is fine!) on the ends. 3. Glue on flat-bottom marbles.
The shimmer of the marbles and crystals looks pretty all year round.
The combination of old and elegant makes this piece special.
Empress of Dirt - Melissa

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

It is really a great idea to make a garden chandelier from recycled products.I liked your idea and design and I think myriad thoughts have gone in this project that will definitely bring an ritzy touch in your Christmas decoration.Thanks for great instruction.

• Patricia

going to have my grandkids make one of these