Dorothy M
Dorothy M
  • Atlanta, GA
Asked on Dec 1, 2011

Who won?

AprilMiriam IDorothy M
+8

• Miriam I

Hi Dorothy, which contest are you referring to?

• April

If you're talking about the previous giveawyay, which was a $250 gift card for Best Buy (I think) - it's Gail R. :)

• Dorothy M

The 3 leaf contest.

• April

Ah, okay. I'm sorry - I assumed you meant the Giveaway. :)

• April

If you search 3 leaf contest, I think it's the first thread listed. Walter lists the winner(s) somewhere in the middle of the thread.

• Miriam I

Winner was Yvonne B. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.hometalk.com/activity/98454

• April

Thanks, Miriam! I was going to post the link or copy his post, but I wasn't sure how. :)

• Miriam I

You can get the link by clicking on the time stamp above the post. For example, Dorothy posted this 17 hours ago, so you click on "17 hours ago" and the link that shows up is the URL for the post. Don't worry, there's no way to really know that :) While I'm at it, you can also share a post by clicking on "share" and typing in the name of the person you want to share it with. As long as you are connected to them on Hometalk it will show up when you start typing their name. Hope that all makes sense.

• April

Wow, thanks for the helpful tips! I had no idea you could do that! :)

• Miriam I

It's really handy. Pleasure!

• April

It sure is! I'll have to remember that next time. :)