Kim {Tidbits&Twine}
Kim {Tidbits&Twine}
  • Danville, CA

Kid's Artwork Gallery Wall

$1

It was a sad day in the Tidbit household the other week...my 7-year-old daughter declared that she no longer wants to be a Tooth Fairy when she grows up. For the last two years, she's been talking about Tooth Fairy college and waiting for her wings to grow, so this change of future occupation was a big deal! Thankfully, she has a new career path in mind and that is to become a fashion designer. Littlest
little girl s gallery wall, crafts, wall decor
Here's a look at the original croquis (design model) that I gave to my daughter. I simply printed these out on regular paper for her to draw on at her leisure.
I'm pretty impressed that she designed this outfit! Not bad for seven years old, right?!
I used crystal knobs and ribbon as an added detail to the gallery wall.
Since I simply downloaded the models and printed them on computer paper, I can easily print up more and she can swap out the designs.
I kept the overall layout simple but couldn't resist adding a few pops of turquois!

• Stuff
  • More stuff
Kim {Tidbits&Twine}