Making an original accessories from old unused books

I took some goodwill books, and decoupaged them. I normally have an issue with rendering books unusable. In this case, they're still usable, just as cool accessories to decorate the home. By covering them in an interesting paper, they become a charming piece of art for the side or coffee table.
Here is a travel theme set of scrapbook paper covered books.  Books are an super easy and inexpensive way to add an accessory to a room
Here is a travel theme set of scrapbook paper covered books. Books are an super easy and inexpensive way to add an accessory to a room
Have an animal themed decor?  How perfect would this be?
Have an animal themed decor? How perfect would this be?
Green is always a good color for almost any decor
making an original accessories from old unused books, crafts, home decor
Tammy@Deja Vue Designs

• Cheryl @ Artzzle

An inexpensive, easy, excellent and extremely pretty accessory project. Very nice!

• Marj

I wrapped some old books with fabric from a couple of pillow cases I got in the Salvation Army and stack them to prop up the small TV sets in the bedrooms. I love the decoupage! The books I used were old books about medications that I also got in thrift stores. No one would want to read them! They are big and heavy and suited my purpose very well!