Somewhat Quirky
Somewhat Quirky
  • Grosse Pointe, MI

I'm having separation anxiety from my garden...

On February days that it is sleeting and snowing outside I sit inside and long for spring and edit pictures of gardens past. I whine a little bit about it on the blog... (and the pictures are bigger)...
Tree form Viburnum
Tree form Viburnum
Blushing Bride Hydrangea
(Glowing Embers left, Lady in Red right)
Blushing Bride Hydrangea (Glowing Embers left, Lady in Red right)
Iris that I inherited from previous owner. Used to be miniature. Now they are pretty large.
Dissectum Atropurpureum Japanese Maple
Dissectum Atropurpureum Japanese Maple
Cherokee Brave Dogwood
Cherokee Brave Dogwood
Clematis Cezanne(?)
Clematis Cezanne(?)
Clematis 'Ville De Lyon'
Clematis 'Ville De Lyon'
4th of July climbing rose
4th of July climbing rose
Flowering Almond
Flowering Almond
Somewhat Quirky

• Tracey T

You have a beautiful variety of blooms just waiting for the right time to show their beauty once again. I am with you on missing any kind of flowering. Spring can't come soon enough for me, I miss my old garden too! I am having to start from scratch here.

• Wanda sinnema

wonderful photos.... I am also having the same issue..but I'm moving leaving 24+ years of gardening here..BUT, not until I have transplanted a bunch of shrubs and taken starts of lots of periennials.....BTW, WHAT variety is the deep REDish CLEMATIS ?? I LOVE IT..