Easy Trick For A Sparkling Clean Pond

If you have struggled to keep the water in your little pond sparkling clear, this may be the trick you've been looking for. I have tried this on several different garden ponds, ranging in size from 450 to 1200 gallons, and it has worked every time. Murky water clears within a day or two (most clear within hours), and then stays clear for months.
For more details and other pond and garden ideas, visit me at http://www.empressofdirt.net
This simple trick should clear up most murky little ponds within hours.
And the plants will thrive.
And the plants will thrive.
Empress of Dirt - Melissa

• Bessie

how to clean brick (just like the house) surrounding the water fountain and pond without killing my gold fish?

• Gma

Can you put quilt batting inside the filter box instead ? Would that work?

• Geera;d W Tonner

I have 600 gallon fish pond with a 5 foot fountain that has a waterfall (water falls about 3 foot) into the rectangular pool. The area below the waterfall needs cleaning. I have fish in the pond so I cannot use bleach. What chemical can I use that will clean the area and kill the fish. Thank you. Jerry Tonner 772 321 9150 email: ratchettens@att.net address: 625 Banyan Rd., Vero Beach, FL 32963

• Cepontzsons

Having a skimmer installed in your pond is key to achieving optimum water quality

• Diana Canter

I used a version of this in a small 1/2 whiskey barrel fish tank/planter by using quilt batting for the first filter inside of a berry box. I put the pump inside of the box and but a few small river rocks to weigh it down and stuffed it with the batting material; the the water runs through another similar filter before it come back into the tank with a water fall - all cheap and easy and works great - the plants absolutely are part of the whole eco system