Amazing DIY Screen Porch Option

Are you dreaming of a screened porch to enjoy the breezes, but not the bugs?
One of the best DIY options we've seen is to have Eze-Breeze® provide custom sized screen porch windows to fit your framing. They provide better air flow, are made from longer lasting vinyl screening, and even minimize fading to your furniture.
This unique product makes converting your porch, screened porch, deck, and even
A classic screened porch adds valuable living space.
If this amazing product is distorted in some way, the vinyl returns to its original shape in minutes.
The screen panels come in floor to ceiling visibility for panoramic viewing.
Front Porch Ideas

• Catherine Pinto

Have you sold this system in Southwest Michigan? We have brutally cold winters and occasionally winds gusting in the 40-50 mph range- I would want to be sure this system was rated for the winter weather conditions in my area before investing. Also- do you have standard sizes that reduce the cost or are all of your products made custom? Thanks! (And I don't live in Saginaw- I live in Kalamazoo!)

• Rhonda Haynes

I had this installed and LOVE it!!!

• Catherine Pinto

I purchased 4 large windows for my new porch and I love the view. These are not super sturdy- they are light and it would be easy for someone who wanted to get it to do so but any screen porch is like that. So far we love them!!!

• Front Porch Ideas

So nice to hear, Catherine. Enjoy your screened porch. I am sure you will especially love them come autumn time! Thanks for writing and telling us about them.