Ugly Bathroom Restored

1.55M Views
Tub was hideous even after scrubbing with Tilex
  • ugly bathroom restored, bathroom ideas, diy, home improvement, repurposing upcycling
How ugly is that?? Yuck!!
Scrubbed and scrubbed still ugly...
New fixture exposed a rust.. 38 years old
Found an old can of this in the garage and said..."it's worth a try"
Bathtub bottom...after
Sink after
Rust stains gone...this stuff comes with another little can of glaze that you are supposed to reply after it dries I will have to come back and give the update after I do the glaze but I'm so proud of myself I just had to get on here and post this

Suggested materials for this project:

• Hannah V
      Hannah V Brooklyn, NY

Very nice improvement!

• Pamela Scruggs
          Pamela Scruggs Freeport, FL

Hey there Miss Hannah nice to see you on here again yeah you find me in the midst of trying to get my house ready to sell and you know me I'm always doing something

• B. Enne
          B. Enne Canada

WOW what a difference...so shiny! Was this left by the previous owner? Is so, it makes you wonder why they didn't use it.

• Carole
              Carole Pinellas Park, FL

The rubber mat should be picked up after each shower and hang on the towel rack in your tub. Spray tub with half water/half bleach and it keeps mold and dirt away. Be faithful and it will look nice all the time.