Kim N
Kim N
  • Atlanta, GA
Asked on Feb 27, 2013

I need help thinking of a business name

Kim NGail SalminenWoodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
+4

Hi everyone,
I need your help to find a name for my furniture makeover business. Right now I operate under Eason Artisans doing decorative painting and painting furniture. Eason Artisans is not really catchy. Can you please help me think of a fun, hip name for making over furniture?
  • Designs by BSB

I have been self employed most all of my life.... and have cultivated 2 companies with marketing and image strategies I would suggest thinking about your image and your logo. A name doesnt have to be catchy... your image and logo is what defines you :) And.. even most important -- your reputation.

• Kim N

Thanks so much!

• Be sure to think about web site name as well.

• Gail Salminen

@Kim N I think you have received some good advice on image and logo and website. I am not an entrepreneur but have friends that are and they rely a lot on social marketing as well. Looking at your business name I like it, but perhaps you might want to tag the word renewal to it. When I look at your business description I think of renewing what exists, if I saw the name as it stands I would think of artists marketing their wares, but with the word renewal, it would make me think outside of the box. Thanks for posting - I love a mind challenge. Do let us know what you decide :)

• Kim N

Thanks so much! I appreciate the advice.

• Kim N

Love the ideas. Please share more if you can. They provide much needed inspiration.

• Kim N

Please share more if you can.