DIY Halloween Spooky Lab Jars

$10

Haunt your house by arranging DIY Halloween spooky lab jars on a counter in your kitchen or bathroom. This project takes less than 30 minutes to do and is a great DIY activity for kids. The coolest thing about this DIY Halloween spooky lab jars project is that it’s cheap! All you need are a few jars, a little food color, and a few plastic creepy things. I
STEP 1: Remove lids or corks from bottles. For bottles or jars that will only hold colored water, make sure the lid fits tight. Add water to one or two bottles, then add one or two drops of food color to each bottle. Tighten lid. I don’t shake the jars; I just let the food color drift and float. Add a label to each bottle.
STEP 2: Fill other bottles or jars with eyeballs, teeth, fingers, and tiny skeletons. Add water to each bottle or jar as desired. Decorate the necks of the jar with Halloween ribbon (optional). Add Halloween labels (optional).
Read more on my blog about DIY Halloween Spooky Lab Jars.

15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Sherry Nappa

1 comment