Becky
Becky
  • Madisonville, LA
Asked on Dec 4, 2011

Does anyone know how to get krazy glue off of ones skin? I know I did a krazy thing! :(

Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.comPaul MBecky
+3

• 3po3

I've done the same thing - more than once. Your best bet is acetone, aka nail polish remover. Even the superglue people recommend that. Good luck.

• Becky

Thanks Steve! Nail polish remover did the job! Sure feels better - really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.:)

• KMS Woodworks

One of the lesser know properties of CA ( cyanoacrylate ) glues are for binding skin together in some surgical practices...its faster than stitches I've used it in my shop a few time to "fix" minor cuts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanoacrylate

• Becky

KMS that's funny but knowing it's worked for your"minor cuts " I'll most likely use it for the same---hopefully not too soon:-)

• Paul M

Acetone will dissolve krazy glue.

• Used this stuff in the army all the time for field wounds. Stung like heck, but worked great!