Mark Montano
Mark Montano
  • Los Angeles, CA

Make Beautiful Desk and Vanity Orgainzers!

Everyone has cardboard, glue and newspaper. Why not create some beautiful trays to organize all of your STUFF! This easy tutorial will show you how.
make beautiful desk and vanity orgainzers, crafts, organizing
I decoupaged mine with Americana Decou-page papers. They have beautiful gold foil prints!
Check out the short video tutorial here!
Mark Montano

• Sandra decou

Where did America DECOU. Paper come from

• Judith Miller

This IS beautiful but where do the magazine strips come in? I cannot get the video to load so if the magazine strips are on there, I apologize. Thank you for posting.

• Janiel Phillips

@Judith Miller They are glued onto the base, totally covering it inside and out, to reinforce the body of the tray. The decorative paper is hiding this.

• Tena Abbey

They are cut into strips about 4-6 inches long and 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide, then glued onto the tray and up the sides to help hold everything together. You really do need to see the video to completely understand, but then again, if you know how to do paper mache? Same principle. Then the whole thing is painted, then the decorative papers added.

• Mary Kay

I agree with Comet from NJ, been following hometalk for a few weeks and see a trend here, catchy titles that DO MISLEAD readers. Come on guys...

• Tina Zambrano

Very nice, would like to try! Thx