This is a video of the help that "Doc the Horse" gave me IT IS HYSTERICAL!!! LOL http://youtu.be/3JVgrHhLtCg

+13
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Doc Darling eation the pine swag he undid the bow
Doc Darling, eation the pine swag, he undid the bow!
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Magnolia my favorite ingredient to use in arrangements
Magnolia ...my favorite ingredient to use in arrangements.
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Spruce airy a lovely accent
Spruce, airy, & a lovely accent.
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Simply a southern pine tree limb I added pinecone limbs
Simply a southern pine tree limb, I added pinecone limbs.
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Holly ouch it pricks A very unfriendly thing to work with
Holly, ouch it pricks!!! A very unfriendly thing to work with.
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, He is wanting to eat that magnolia swag I did not know it was an edible arrangement He does eat it
He is wanting to eat that magnolia swag! I did not know it was an edible arrangement! He does eat it
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Doc said What bamboo is a grass I can eat it
Doc said "What, bamboo is a grass! I can eat it."
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Simple applications of limbs that I plucked
Simple applications of limbs that I plucked.
this is a video of the help that doc the horse gave me it is hysterical lol, Good bye Doc xoxoxo
Good bye Doc.(: xoxoxo