KMS Woodworks
KMS Woodworks
  • Nederland, CO
Asked on Dec 4, 2011

I'm a bit curious if others here share some of my views on "responsible" spending my our "higher powers".

Sherrie S3po3Anna K

http://kmswoodworks.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/1-st-political-type-post/
Is 1 fighter jet worth the potential to house 10,000 people?
  • Anna K

well now that the u.s. is officially a warzone and the citizens have lost our right to trial, it could be that they are just preparing themselves for something...but i will do my best to contain my political rants to facebook and letters to my reps...

• 3po3

Great point, KMS. It's also baffling to me that we are talking so much about cutting federal spending and deficits when our infrastructure is crumbling, and the feds could hire a bunch of people to rebuild and upgrade everything. Interest rates, labor costs and materials are all relatively cheap, not to mention it could put a huge dent in the unemployment rates.

• Sherrie S

KMS, I certainly share your views but I don't want to get started with my views of our government. I'm going to have a nice day.