Cargo Trailer Camper Conversion

I love small spaces and thinking creatively on living more with less. This 7 x10 cargo trailer has a full galley, full size bed, and bathroom. All in 70 sq ft! Easy to tow and simple to enjoy! Check out my video on the full build on YouTube - Cargo Trailer Camper Conversion - Spyder.
One piece seamless roof, torsion axel, 6" extra height, two-tone exterior.
Galley includes cooktop/grill, ice chest that is also an air conditioner and vents into cabin, hand pump faucet with bathroom access behind bipass doors.
Art piece is actually the table. Folds down!
Table with two-tone aluminum directors chairs.
A/C vent and access hole. Bathroom space. Pioneer stereo. 110v outlet. Side cabinet.
Full size bed with 6" memory foam mattress. LED light above bed. Battery readout display, USB and 12V charger.
Deck platform. Custom Spyder screen. Chair storage. Bipass doors.
110v outlet. Chrome faucet with 14 gallon water below. Paper towel holder and storage rack.
Pull-out cooktop/ grill. Pull-out cutting board.
Icy Breeze ice chest and air conditioner.
Bathroom space.
14 gallons of fresh water. Drains to exterior of camper.
This is where it all began. Has factory installed RV door with screen and two windows.
First layer of insulation. I also added rigid insulation panels.
Bed installed.

25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before

To see more: http://www.modernspacesliving.com

• Mark Anibas

that is awesome. i just ordered a 6x12 vnose . looking for ideas . does that grill setup pull out to the back door

• Mark Anibas

where did you put the bathroom

• Jamie Tyler Smith

see the little square in front of the bed when it's down. I believe that is the bathroom. Its behind the outdoor kitchen.

• Jamie Tyler Smith

What a great build. I love the outdoor kitchen. I'm still deciding if I want to have indoor also, but I prefer to cook outside as not to have cooking smells in living area. Do you have an awning or canopy to cover in the rain. And do you close the ramp at night or leave the kitchen open. A slider with a locking screen door attached would be useful and safer. Thank you for sharing your build, so many useful ideas. Wonderful !

• CR

I really love your conversion. Gorgeous!! Did you make the "feet" on your bed or purchase something ready made. I want to replicate that in mine.

Thanks,

Connie

• Jennifer Downey

You should have put the bed on a high platform as we did in our 6x13.5. Enabled us to use the entire floor space for storage, 4.4 frig, two seat couch, nine drawer storage, dresser, ottoman.