At The Picket Fence
At The Picket Fence
  • Florence, KY

How to make your own Anthropologie Spice Jars for a fraction of the cost!

$3.50

When you live in the country you can't just run to get a gallon of milk or go pick up some cute (but pricey) Chalkboard Spice Jars from Anthropologie when you have a little and you're ready for some spring touches in the home! Here's how I overcame my Antho deficit by making my own DIY Chalkboard Spice Jars and they're a third of the cost! You just need a few jars, paint and some inexpensive labels to make
Make your own Anthropologie Chalkboard Spice Jars for a fraction of the cost.
Do you love those cute spice jars you see but the aren't in the budget or you can't find them? Make your own!
A few easy supplies is all it takes to make your own Anthropologie Chalkboard Spice Jars.
At The Picket Fence